The Spray Technician is responsible for using their chemical fertilization and pesticide industry experience/knowledge with our commercial customers.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordinate with account supervisors for timelines and services for various job sites
- Ensure that all work performed on a job site meets all safety standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective listening skills to understand the scope and expectations of tasks to be performed
- Maintain a positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Work in an organized, proactive, and productive manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A minimum 1 year of experience in the landscape industry with focus relevant to chemical or spray applications.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Constantly moving, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Use hands/fingers and legs to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect and position materials
- Frequently required to stand, walk, lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required; including close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Outdoor work in all types of weather conditions and exposure to the elements; including heavy to moderate noise and extreme proximity to moving equipment